Debco Terracotta & Tub Mix contains quality key additives to deliver optimal growth and has been specifically formulated for growing the broadest range of plants in tough conditions like porous terracotta pots, wooden tubs and hanging baskets.
Controlled Release Fertiliser - Distributes nutrients as plants need it, up to 6 months
Wetting Agent - Ensures nutrients get to the root zone
Trace Elements - Micro-nutrients vital to plant growth
Water Storing Crystals - Absorbs and retains water in the mix
Coir Peat - Increases water holding capacity
- Materials used in the production of Debco potting mixes are sourced from renewable and sustainable resources where possible
- Superior Potting Mix to suit all plant types in pots, containers and hanging baskets
HOW TO USE
Debco Terracotta & Tub™ Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Select a clean pot at least 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with potting mix.
- Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plant in the pot and fill with potting mix. Do not pack down.
- Water thoroughly and protect plant from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Terracotta & Tub™ Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in potting mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix