Controlled Release Fertiliser - Distributes nutrients as plants need it, up to 4 months
Wetting Agent - Ensures nutrients get to the root zone
Trace Elements - Micro-nutrients vital to plant growth
- Materials used in the production of Debco potting mixes are sourced from renewable and sustainable resources where possible
- This mix can be used for a broad range of plants including vegetables, herbs, salad greens and is perfect in large pots. It is ideal for constructing new or raised garden beds and adding organic matter to soils
HOW TO USE
Debco Vegetable & Herb Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
PLANTING IN POTS OR RAISED GARDEN BEDS
1 Fill a large clean pot or raised garden bed with the potting mix, allowing room to add the new plants.
2 Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
3 Position the plant in the pot and fill with potting mix. Do not pack down.
4 Water thoroughly and protect the plant from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
PLANTING IN GROUND
1 Blend Debco Vegetable & Herb Potting Mix with your garden soil before planting potted or bare-rooted plants.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
• Debco Vegetable & Herb Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
• Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
• Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix.