Debco Citrus Mix contains quality key additives to deliver optimal growth for a broad range of fruit-bearing trees including citrus, stone, olive and vine trees. Specifically formulated to promote healthy plant growth and improved fruit development.
Controlled Release Fertiliser - Distributes nutrients as plants need it, up to 6 months
Wetting Agent - Ensures nutrients get to the root zone
Trace Elements - Micro-nutrients vital to plant growth
Calcium - Supports nutrient uptake and stronger plant cells
Iron & Magnesium - Prevents yellowing of leaves
- Materials used in the production of Debco potting mixes are sourced from renewable and sustainable resources where possible
- The formulation is perfect for growing the broadest range of fruit-bearing trees including citrus, stone, olive and vine trees
HOW TO USE
Debco Citrus & Fruit Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
PLANTING IN POTS
1 Citrus require full sun.
2 Fill a large clean pot with the planting mix allowing room to add the new plant.
3 Ensure the pot has sufficient drainage.
4 Turn the plant out of its container and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
5 Position the plant and fill the pot to approximately 4cm below the rim of the pot with mix.
6 Soak with water and protect the plant from the wind.
1 Dig a hole 2-3 times the size of the pot and blend mix 50/50 with your garden soil when planting potted or bagged fruit trees.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
• Debco Citrus & Fruit Mix contains a quality 6 month balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required. Citrus trees require feeding once per season with a suitable controlled release fertiliser.
• Citrus prefer deep watering. Water more often during hot or windy weather when your tree is in flower or forming small fruit.
• Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when
gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix